Instructional Designer - Training
Your mission is to make sure that every Customer Operations representative talking to players, retailers or engineers has the knowledge and skills required to ensure that they are brilliant in every contact. You will be responsible for revamping the National Lottery Customer Operations training curricula, digitalise content where appropriate and report on training initiatives to seek continuous improvement, always with our customers in mind.
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players.
- We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Being part of the Training and Quality team in Customer Operations, you will ensure that all our customers receive brilliant customer service, no matter the channel they select to contact us
- Sitting within the Training team your priority will be to focus on the re-design of the National Lottery training curricula, including new sets of soft skills and maintaining our highly regulated standards
- Working within a controlled environment in a highly regulated industry you will be working very closely with our Service Improvement teams and Team Managers to ensure training is fully up to date
- Reporting results will show consistency through all training initiatives and a steady and reasonable glide paths from training to excellence
- Monitoring quality scores will show you where the gaps are and where there are needs to create “knowledge maintenance” initiatives, like accreditation programs
- Digitalising the content, you will enjoy working with creative teams and marketing materials of a brand that is focused on our customers and our games. How will you turn training into a rewarding fun experience?
What we'll give you?
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.