Paid Social Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Paid Social Manager to work with some of the UK's best loved brands such as Euromillions and Lotto in our high performing Digital Marketing function. Therefore if you're a digital marketing specialist and have a background in delivering world-class, acquisition & retention campaigns across paid media and social.... this could be the role for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Assisting with the development of paid social strategy across acquisition and retention campaigns
- Liaising with both in-house and external teams to implement paid social media plans and optimise output
- Optimising, reporting and tracking position against KPIs & targets - daily, weekly and monthly ensuring that the relevant managers are up to date
- Managing and optimising multiple campaigns at the same time with a fast turnaround time
- Monitor, report and act upon competitor activity across all paid social channels and share updates and learnings with the team and wider business
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience in paid social - preferably from a high growth company or agency side
- Extensive experience working within and executing paid social campaigns across FB, Twitter as well good wider knowledge of ALL social platforms experience (must have paid Facebook setup and activation experience)
- Experience with paid social media tools, e.g. Sprinklr, 4C, SocialMoov/Marin or similar
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of Acquisition & Retention marketing and wider biddable media channels
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.