Team Coordinator - Consumer PR
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new Team Coordinator to work in our busy Consumer PR team. The successful candidate will be based in our Brettenham House office and will play a key role in supporting the team as The National Lottery prepares to celebrate it's 25th birthday. So, if you have strong administration skills and want to work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you....
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Manage the overall administrative duties for the Consumer PR team
- Assist team in arranging events including sourcing props, booking venues, issuing invitations and other logistical support
- Efficient management of databases; including maintaining the consistency and accuracy of all data input and identifying enhancements
- Oversee efficient and prompt SAP management across both teams including setting up new suppliers, raising Purchase Order requests, goods receipting received items and handling any invoice queries and investigating discrepancies
- Oversee and assist with a range of administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, photocopying, scanning, filing and typing of correspondence
- Coordinate departmental meetings and team building events, as well as other ad hoc team meetings and diary management for Head of team
- Develop excellent working relationships across the business, and become a go-to person for the team
- Manage the review and updates of the team’s processes on the company system to help the team comply with operational excellence
- Answer the press office phone, screening calls and emails and distributing requests to ensure prompt response to media
- Other ad-hoc support tasks as requested from across the teams
What you'll bring to the table
- Strong administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Flexible self-starter, able to work as part of a team across multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good level of numeracy
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.