Senior BASIS Administrator
Are you a SAP BASIS Administrator with solid technical skills and great teamwork skills? We would love to hear from you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
Camelot operates a complex SAP landscape containing multiple systems and with various internal and external interfaces.
We’re looking for someone to join the SAP Basis team and work with our internal customers and to ensure that work is scheduled and delivered according to SLAs. You will be accountable for the integrity of the SAP landscapes ensuring changes are properly co-ordinated across projects and live support.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Act as lead BASIS administrator, supporting and mentoring colleagues in all areas of BASIS administration
- Provide technical assistance, advice and support in developing a SAP competency centre within the Camelot technical team
- Provide advice to developers on SAP best practices to deliver optimal transaction performance
- Responsible for optimal configuration of all SAP environments and SAP application servers
- Act as primary BASIS liaison with infrastructure and 1st line support groups
- Responsible for Upgrade and continuous improvement of SAP landscape
- Responsible for Interface Monitoring and resolution, especially in PI environment.
- Use solution manager for systems monitoring and early watch alerts
What We'll Give You
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.