Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new UX and Design team in our Watford Office. You will be working closely within a tight-knit team of UX & UI designers to deliver an expansive and varied level of work which spans every part of Camelot and the National Lottery brand.
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Take complex requirements and present them in a clear, elegant way
- Produce high quality interface designs, high-level prototypes and define micro interactions to meet customer and business needs and enhance the overall user experience
- Experience in the creation of digital design solutions including responsive design and design for App.
- Produce design assets ready for development, alongside design specifications for developers
- Work with the rest of the design team to develop the style guide and component library inline with our new look and feel across all of our brands
- Work closely with other UX/UI Designers, Product Owners and Developers to improve our range of products
What you'll bring to the table:
- Relevant practical experience designing digital products and features for web and app
- Design related degree, or commercial design experience in an agency or in house
- Excellent eye for design Strong practical knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design process and UI skills across responsive web and app
- A strong understanding of how best to utilise research and data in design
- Knowledge in the practice of user centred design
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.