Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst
The Customer Operations team plays an integral role in keeping our retailers and customers happy!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To support the Customer Operations teams by accurately forecasting work volumes and optimising resource that improves our customer service provision, reduces costs and achieves every target
What you'll bring to the table
- Quickly become competent in the management of resources using the Verint Workforce Management Tool
- Understand the Camelot business model and how Customer Operations can further our Vision to run the World’s favourite lottery
- To proactively provide ideas and decisions to the Customer Ops team to radically improve the business performance, customer experience, improve sales or reduce costs
- An experienced user of the Windows Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proactively track and manage budgets related to overtime, 3rd party costs and temporary staff to ensure that targets are exceeded
- Engage and influence key stakeholders both internal and external and translate our work so that it is easily understood
- Be able to handle specific projects within the first 6 months by assimilating information from project teams to develop a resource solution
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.