Senior Insight Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Senior Insight Manager for Channel and Player Experience to maximise retailer engagement within the Customer Insight & Data team. If this is you? Read on and apply below!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To lead the Channel and Player Experience team to maximise retailer engagement, identify, lead and support
new outlets and ways of playing initiatives, and improve the player experience across all channels by business
partnering with the Retail and Player Experience teams, and working with the wider Data and Insights team
What you'll bring to the table
- Improved Retailer Engagement scores
- Improved Player Experiences across both Retail and Digital play channels
- Identification and leading team in both adhoc and continuous studies to measure
- relationships/experiences, using them to identify, value and develop opportunities to make
- changes and see them through to implementation
- Drive Improvements in Retailer Engagement by using the appropriate research and other
- tools in partnership with Retail team
- Drive improvements in Player Experience by using the appropriate research and other tool in partnership with Player Experience and Retail teams
- Contribute to the leadership of the whole D & I team and team ethos and outputs
- Work with the various teams within Data and Insights utilising skills and resources available to maximise the impact of this role
- Strong stakeholder relationships with Retail and Player Experience and partner agencies
- Innovation – use new thinking and Behavioural science to think differently and identify alternative new ways of working
- Business is kept aware of and updated regularly on current and latest relevant Retail and
- Player Experience trends
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.