Camelot have one of the top 20 budgets for media spent in the UK, but those campaigns don't just put themselves together. If you'd be interested in helping to optimise those campaigns and maximise the ROI, we would love for you to get in touch.
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Identify opportunities to increase marketing return on investment (ROI) of media through a/b testing
- Support on the delivery of 3rd party econometric models by collating data and answering data questions.
- Evaluation of Camelot’s media targeting strategy through statistical analysis of campaigns.
- Identify areas within the portfolio to test marketing strategies
- Process and validate Camelot’s internal data for use by third party agencies - ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
- Coordinate the collection of data from Camelot’s media agency
- Drive innovative ways of presenting and displaying the insights from our data
- Work with 3rd party agencies to integrate creative measurement metrics media measurement techniques.
What you'll bring to the table
- Numerate to degree level. Must have worked with statistics or statistical packages.
- Experience using statistical modelling techniques preferable though not essential.
- Must have experience in using excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate complex data to a non data literate audience.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.