Junior Process & Policy Analyst - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
We're currently recruiting for a Process & Policy Analyst to join our Customer Operations department on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will ensure all processes with our Customer Operations department are documented within IGrafx and are accurate and updated as necessary whilst highlighting and seeking solutions for any discrepancies in our processes, escalating any unresolved issues to the Service Delivery Manager
What you'll bring to the table
- Strong attention to detail, always closing down pieces of work completely.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and managing time over extended periods.
- Ability to extrapolate out information provided by process operators to understand consequences/issues in subsequent or previous processes.
- Demonstrated ability to map processes to defined standards using any tools.
- Visio experience and/or iGrafx Flow Charter experience desirable
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.