Accounts Receivable Manager
Our Finance Team are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team and lead our credit control function at our Watford HQ.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Leading a fast paced Accounts Receivable function, you will be responsible for managing a team to drive recovery of outstanding amounts due from retailers. You will also ensure Camelot's internal credit control policies are fully embedded into the business and the team support retailer advocacy.
What you'll bring to the table
- Must have worked in a large or a fast paced organisation and be used to working to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask - our Accounts Receivable team is pretty busy.
- Operational experience with managing a team size of 8 plus.
- Evidence they have driven process control thorough an Operational function/Credit control department.
- New ideas - if there's something we could be doing better we want to know.
- Confident user of systems with hands on experience of generating reports.
- Great people and communication skills whether that by via phone, email or leading on a meeting.
What we'll give youWe look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.