Customer Service - Webchat
We’re on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Customer Service Department working in our Webchat team. The role is shift based working at 37 hour working week between the hours of 8am and 8pm including some weekends.
How you’ll make a difference
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts via Webchat
- Resolve retail and player queries e.g. account issues, customer complaints and player systems matters
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- You understand our games, initiatives and keep up to date with any changes! (Training will be provided – don’t worry)
- Act as an ambassador for Camelot, using knowledge of the organisation and our offerings to promote Camelot in a positive way at any given opportunity
What you’ll bring to the table
- You’re passionate about customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate and efficient keyboard skills in order to utilise Camelot sales and CRM systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills
What we'll give you?
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.