Strategy & Innovation Analyst
We're currently recruiting for a Strategy and Innovation Analyst, to help us look at new games and ensure that the mechanics maximise money back to good causes and excite our players.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By playing a pivotal role in the development of engaging, customer centric, world-class game propositions to drive growth across our Draw based games.
What you'll bring to the table
- Effective management of key project tasks to drive innovation development
- Thorough scrutiny of all available data to drive commercially sound recommendations on consumer propositions
- Demonstrate collaborative, effective and transparent working to maximise impact and efficiency and to enable seamless handover optimising project delivery
- Advocate, evangelist and champion of Camelot’s innovation process
- Effectively identify barriers / challenges to innovation through operational working / efficiency
- The ability to develop models to enable the manipulation and translation of both analytical and numerical data to aid the decision making process and game development
- Key member of the Innovation Team, the broader S&I Team and Camelot through building effective, collaborative and trusting relationships
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.