Campaign Decisioning Manager
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will manage the specification and creation of customer audiences/lists for CRM campaign activity; accurately and to deadlines to maximise player engagement and campaign ROI.
What you'll bring to the table
- Specification of campaign audiences, using detailed player data from multiple sources that maximises player engagement and achieves campaign objectives.
- Delivery of campaign audiences to the Campaign execution team that meet specification and deadlines through the hands on use of player decisioning software ( Infor OCCM/Tealium Audiencestream).
- Creation and management of rules within real-time decisioning engine (Infor IA)
- Optimising campaign audiences through response analysis
- Ensure that all campaigns are executed in line with test and control principles to enable accurate measurement.
- Ensuring the audience selection process is robust and that Camelot complies with its obligations under GDPR
- Working with the Campaign execution team to ensure the successful execution of CRM activity
- Working with the wider Data & Insights team so that player data and targeting strategy is continuously improved.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.