HR Business Partner
FIXED TERM CONTRACT - UNTIL MARCH 2020
Our focus in the coming years is about driving the growth of our games, personalising customer journeys and aligning our amazing life changing purpose with our players. We are only going to this by creating the best people experiences possible from the moment you apply to the day we sadly have to say goodbye.
The People Business Partner role will report to the Senior People Partner and be part of a wider team of 5. The role is based predominantly in our Watford HQ but will involve travel to our sites in London & Northampton. There is a particular focus partnering with our technology team.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
Your role will be effectively managing the day to day people partnering activities with your business areas.You will be working closely with management teams to drive crucial activities in the people lifecycle; everything from change management, talent and performance management, ER casework and delivery of key projects as part of our people plan.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Extensive experience in managing and coaching managers with ER cases both simple and complex.
- Generalist experience with a passion for working with management teams to identify and grow talent and build teams - this is a must for this role.
- Proven track record in a similar HR Business Partnering role with strong commercial awareness and knowing what good looks like.
- We'd be impressed If you've worked with technology teams in the past.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Forward thinking and able to challenge or question the norm.
- Up to date generalist HR knowledge in employee relations, performance management, organisational change, reward & recognition and employee legislation.
What We'll Give You
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.