Finance Business Partner
Do you have a passion for Commercial Finance? Could you work for Finance team that is anything but ordinary? Camelot the home of The National Lottery are seeking a commercial finance expert
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By providing best in class financial support to The National Lottery Channel heads and managers. Supporting the analysis of trading performance, budgeting and forecasting across the whole TNL portfolio, with an annual turnover of over £7bn. Trusted SME for analysing and decision making on channel initiatives, being able to provide analysis and support for business cases on channel initiatives. Supporting the strategic TNL goals by working alongside the product team to drive new and exciting developments. Leveraging cross functional teams, insightful analysis and strong business partnering, challenging where appropriate
What you'll bring to the table
- To act as a key business partner to the Leadership Team and Channel Managers and provide value-add decision support and insight.
- To support the strategy and deliver clear insight into the progress towards achieving business and financial targets
- To provide clear and concise ad hoc analysis to understand the economic impact of changes in games
- To provide effective business partnering to the Channel teams, and wider leadership team
- To support Sales to Margin budget and forecasting and new game development financials
- To support the end to end business case process from inception to board sign off with the appropriate and robust financials
- To deliver the 5 year strategic plan, budget and forecasts
- Drive better performance across Camelot UK
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.