Our Finance function deal with big numbers, making people millionaires, giving millions to good causes weekly and having a annual turnover of £7billion! We need someone who is not good with numbers, but great! This role is is to ensure our Finance team get the best out of SAP
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turn over nearly £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes.
- We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
Through helping the Finance team find solutions to problems, increasing their efficiency and the controls within SAP. This role will also manage access to our systems, ensuring strong controls are in place to reduce risk and satisfy our external auditors and the Regulator that we have strong controls in place
What You'll Bring To The Table
This role will be integral to the finance team, creating innovative solutions to problems and partnering with our IT team to bring them to fruition
- To champion control in finance systems and processes, maintaining appropriate segregation of duties and minimising risk
- To act as liaison between finance end users and IT dev team to ensure existing defects and new developments are properly documented and delivered.
- To identify opportunities for improvement in finance processes and system use
- Promote better understanding of SAP finance amongst the financial team with more insightful reports, tools and training.
- Manage projects to improve functionality and user experience
What We Will Give You In ReturnHow about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).