Commercial Finance Manager
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be managing a number of Finance Business Partner and will be responsible for providing all aspects of Commercial Finance support to the Directors and senior management of Camelot.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible in providing best practice commercial finance support through robust reporting, insightful analysis and strong business partnering so that Camelot KPIs are maximised and best practice financial governance is maintained.
You will be passionate about your work, the development of your team and how you can support Camelot with its short and long term Commercial decisions.
What you'll bring to the table
· The ability to build strong relationships across the business; Exec members, Commercial managers, central function business partners and the finance function team.
· Deliver the 5 year strategic plan, budget and forecast and manage the processes
· To support the strategy and deliver critical and robust analysis and insight into progress towards achieving business and financial targets
· To provide effective leadership to a team of business analysts (three direct report, one indirect)
· Periodic reporting to the directors, the Board and Gambling Commission on our financial performance
· Maintain control processes for all of our expenditure and safeguard our assets including Capital projects and related governance
· Proactively drive the change agenda within the business
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.