Procurement Contracts Executive
Camelot, operator of The National Lottery, is looking for a Contracts Manager to become an integral part of the
Procurement team. This is a new role that is being introduced to manage a central repository of contracts and to
work with business owners to perform structured supplier management reviews. In addition, there will also be to
opportunity to undertake generalist procurement activity alongside the existing team members.
If you have experience of contracts and supplier management with a background in procurement and enjoy the
challenge of what will be a busy but interesting role, then why not apply.
Why work for Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
What you’ll be doing
- Collect and populate a new central contracts repository with all active Camelot contracts
- Develop and instigate a proactive reporting procedure to keep business owners and stakeholders
- advised of the status of their contracts at all times
- Develop and implement a structured supplier management process across the business and work
- with business owners as required to help them manage their key suppliers effectively
- Become the recognised point of contact for all contract status and SRM queries
What you’ll bring to the table -
- You must be organised and able to structure your work effectively
- Have a strong customer focus with the ability to assess requirements and anticipate customer needs
- Have a proactive approach to any activity or task
- Be self-motivated and driven to deliver quality output within agreed timescales
- Have good people and communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a small but consistently busy team
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.