The role of Games Artist is to assist the team in creating innovative and beautifully crafted instant win games.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference. Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK. National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By coming up with new ideas to implement in future game mechanics. Bringing life to our games through animation, conceptualizing new themes using mood boards, sketches, illustrations, wireframes, animatic demos. Working on characters, environment design, UI/ UX, animating in 2D, keeping our games on trend with industry standards.
What you'll bring to the table
- Generate new ideas experience in game design
- UI/ graphic design/ vector art
- Love all things gaming and have Mobile Gaming experience
- Digital painting and vector art
- Knowledge of traditional art fundamentals such as form, light and colour, composition
- Animation packages such as Spine 2D
- Bring a fresh look to existing games to attract more players and give our audience a better game play experience making them want to return to our IWG’s.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events
**** Please ensure you include your link to your portfolio ****