Contact Centre Agent - Inbound
We’re on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Customer Service Department working within our Contact Centre. You will be responsible for providing first line support to both our players and retailers.
Our Contact Centre is open from 8am – 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am – 5pm on Sundays. You will need to be able to commit to a 37 hour working week on a rota basis which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow.
- It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give over £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts - calls
- Resolve retail and player queries
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- You understand our games, initiatives and keep up to date with any changes! (Training will be provided – don’t worry)
- Act as an ambassador for Camelot, using knowledge of the organisation and our offerings to promote Camelot in a positive way at any given opportunity
What you’ll bring to the table
- You’re passionate about customer service!
- You're confident being on the phone
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate and efficient keyboard skills in order to utilise Camelot sales and CRM systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).