Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new QA Analyst within our Quality Assurance Team. The successful candidate will be an experienced tester with a background in financial testing.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
The Core Gaming QA team is the final arbiter of quality for Camelot’s core gaming systems that support The National Lottery, including the National Lottery website (www.national-lottery.co.uk), the applications on the network of National Lottery terminals and the backend transaction processing systems
- The team is responsible for ensuring third party supplier deliveries into Camelot are of the highest quality and ensuring they integrate perfectly together to create the end product required by the business
- Camelot is a regulated business and as such must adhere to the highest standards of quality
- The team deals with a large variety of systems and technologies, so it’s an ideal role for someone with a broad IT background who can turn their hands to anything
- Support the UAT test strategy, for Camelot UK projects
- Create re-usable test scripts based on the project BRS
- Work closely with the existing business and project teams and third party suppliers
- Working effectively and closely within the testing team
- Driving and embracing change and the ability to generate support internally and externally
- Building effective relationships with multiple business areas - Internal and external 3rd parties
- Understanding complex processes involving multiple IT systems and interfaces with cross-functional responsibilities
What you'll bring to the table?
- ISTQB or ISEB Software Testing Foundation.
- Previous Test experience (Ideally UAT/integration testing)
- Test Script Creation
- Test Script Execution
- Ability to develop test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from requirements, technical designs and specifications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.