Team Manager - IMC
We're currently recruiting for an Team Manager for our IMC department at our Watford HQ. The role is shift based between the hours 8am - 8pm Monday - Saturday and 9am - 5pm Sunday.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Lead the IMC team to ensure all raised fault tickets are effectively and efficiently executed through appropriate processes meeting agreed SLA’s
- To optimise the working relationship between IMC, National Lottery retailer’s, 3rd party engineers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide solutions and insight through effective diagnostics and reporting.
- Train, coach and mentor Call Centre/Hotline/Service team, including career development.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Has service desk background in a similar role, preferably with B2B experience
- Effective man management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of using SAP to manage relevant events, transactions and detailed reporting
- Numerical, analytical & planning skills coupled with the ability to read and manipulate spreadsheets to manage and control budgets
- Experience of working in a controlled or regulated environment and managing stakeholders to comply with established processes and procedures
- Proven track record of developing and implementing continuous improvement both in process, technology and working practices
- Previous experience of working with customer facing and commercially orientated teams
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events