Divisional Sales Manager - North
Camelot are investing heavily and expanding our talented Retail Sales Team and we need a Divisional Sales Manager to be part of the senior leadership team within Retail.
Camelot Retail.... the team that work with our 46,000 retailers to continually improve and engage with our retail estate to maximise returns to good causes. Providing the right care from our dedicated Sales Team truly helps to deliver great experiences for our customers!
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players.
- We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By developing and delivering a strategy which will ensure Camelot grow their retail business through effectively leading a Divisional team (6 direct reports and 60 indirect reports). Proactively lead and develop key initiatives / projects that will support the growth in retail sales and good causes
- Core: Achieve agreed business and Retail Sales Team key objectives
- Team: Lead and develop best in class Retail Sales Team
- Strategic: Develop & implement plans for Retail to drive retailer engagement, revenue for good causes or operational effectiveness
- Capability: Lead the thinking & implementation of a major project as a representative of Retail
- Personal: Build leadership capability, knowledge, competencies for self and team
- Engagement: Build powerful partner relationships across Retail & Camelot
What we'll give you?
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.