Senior PMO Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Senior PMO Manager to join us and maintain consistently high project practices and performance.
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
Our website is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Camelot’s programme team manage several large customer facing projects - anything from introducing Euromillions to the latest scratch cards. Camelot is a fast-moving games business known for one of the UK’s best-loved consumer brands: The National Lottery. 95% of revenue is given back to winners and good causes - on average 170 grants in each neighbourhood.
We’re looking for someone who can strengthen the programme team to ensure all projects follow the right project governance, meet the relevant project gating requirements and ensure best practice is followed throughout the project life cycle. In essence, a strong PMO manager with gravitas that comes from an extensive project/programme background. The person would easily be able to see and challenge project gaps and potential risks and issues to ensure a successful project outcome.
What you'll bring to the table
- Assisting the Head of Programme to establish and maintain consistent project management practices, standards and consistent programme governance
- Contributing to project and programme planning, risk, issues, change processes, and progress reporting across all Projects
- Administering and supporting the governance and compliance across all projects and programmes within the Project Management Office
- Provide support to the Project/Programme Management team to enable the delivery of projects to time, budget, and quality objectives
- Help to develop and standardise reporting and documentation templates for Projects
- Develop and deliver training to project teams, ensuring the highest standards of governance and best practice are being met
- Evangelise and promote the discipline of project management in a fast-paced environment.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.