Training Specialist - Customer Operations
We are a busy productive training team looking for a energetic, effective trainer with a unique and fun style!!
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- We give around £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By training our awesome contact centre (c180) people to be even more awesome!! Plan, deliver and manage induction, customer service, product knowledge and compliance training in line with business needs. So when our retailers or the public call they have best in class customer services.
What you'll bring to the table
- Deliver operational training in line with the training roadmap - Induction, customer service skills, product knowledge and compliance training
- Design and update training content, for example process and policy changes, and new product implementation.
- Support the team in delivering the annual accreditation programme, ensuring all colleagues have the correct knowledge and skills to perform roles
- Support the achievement of CSAT, RSAT and quality metrics through great training delivery
- Consistent delivery of Gambling Commission regulatory compliance metrics
- Achieve internal training feedback measures, based on training delivery and colleague knowledge
What we'll give you?
How about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).