Senior UX Designer
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Senior UX (User Experience) Designer to operate across all of our brands (including Euromillions and Lotto) and digital channels, including; one of the busiest and most popular websites in the UK. Therefore if you have a background in UX, end to end delivery and a passion for beautiful UI (User Interface)... this role could be the one for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Designs, validates, and delivers beautiful, user-centred experiences across all digital platforms
- Owns the end-to-end design lifecycle of projects, from workshops, through ideation and research, all the way to finished visual designs
- Runs workshops with stakeholders across the business to breakdown customer pain-points and build project requirements
- Plans and executes usability testing, where necessary in conjunction with Data and Insights, to inform business/project objectives.
- Presenting design and experience work to stakeholders to showcase designs, journeys, and research findings
- Work with both internal and external development teams during sprints to ensure design and experiences are delivered as expected.
- Maintains visual design and experience guidelines
- Ensure all work adheres to legal, regulatory and technical standards
- Acts as a design, experience and creative ambassador for the digital team
What you'll bring to the table
- User Experience/HCI/Design related degree, or commercial design experience
- Excellent design and prototyping proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure, and InVision
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing their UX and visual design work across web and app
- Passionate about design and user-experience, and highly creative
- Experience designing guidelines, asset libraries, and principles documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.