UX & Design Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a UX (User Experience) & Design Manager to operate across all of our brands (including Euromillions and Lotto) and digital channels; including one of the most popular websites in the UK. Therefore if you have a background in UX, end to end delivery and a passion for beautiful UI (User Interface)... this role could be the one for you!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Leading the Digital UX and Design team
- Lead and manage the brand look and feel across all digital touchpoints (web, App and CRM journeys) aligned with the new brand playbook.
- Deliver the appropriate design for all new and current player journeys across web and App.
- Lead on the UX and UI Design for digital marketing & development projects; reducing pain points across the player journey map for web and app
- Responsible for continuously improving and developing the appropriate onsite 'look' and 'feel' to support the brand architecture strategy across web and App
- Utilising data & insight teams to recommend and build appropriate journey design for web and App.
- Developing and increasing the use of MVT testing in appropriate interactive solutions across all deliverables in web and App
What you'll bring to the table
- An inherent creative and passion for UX and Design
- Experience in leading teams to create vision and drive change
- Extensive experience in developing best in class journeys that deliver on business objectives
- An awareness and appreciation for Strategy, Data and Insights to continuously develop
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.