Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Process Analyst within our Process Governance team, a critical enabler for the business to comply with Camelots license conditions and embed continuous improvement practises throughout the organisation.
Therefore if you have process and governance experience and are looking to grow and develop in an exciting, diverse, organisation - Let's have a chat!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
- The process governance team is small (but perfectly formed) team that sits within Finance, but it's not all about the numbers.
- You'll be involved in a variety of activities from setting up a best practice process methodology to providing advice, support and training on our new process management system (iGrafx)
- Our most important role is to partner with every business area to help improve the way we govern our processes - an essential part in ensuring Camelot comply with The National Lottery Licence.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Process modelling, design and continuous improvement practises
- Functional knowledge of iGrafx is strongly desirable, if not another leading BPM tool
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis tools and techniques. BPMN knowledge
- Experience of working in a Regulated environment highly desirable
- Ability to engage stakeholders across the business at all levels and facilitate workshops
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.