Range Planning Manager - 7 Month Fixed Term Contract
We're currently recruiting for a Range Planning Manager, to help us ensure the right National Lottery scratchcards go to the right retailers at the right time which ensures our sales and good causes targets are reached. This is a maternity cover but a great foot in the door to an amazing award winning Marketing team.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By playing a pivotal role in the effective planning, distribution and delivery of scratch cards across the 44,500 retailers within the UK.
What you'll bring to the table
- The ability to help shape the ranging plan for the biggest ever Christmas scratchcards range
- Support on presenting the 2nd half year ranging plan to the Head Of Instants, and Commercial Director, gaining buy in and understanding
- Play an active part in our Sales and Operations Planning Process, driving the best possible outcomes with our stakeholders
- Support the Supply Chain Manager on our new availability targets. Working with our largest customers to make a real step change to in store execution
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.