Risk & Insurance Executive
We're currently recruiting for a Risk and Insurance Executive to join our Watford HQ.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Support the provision of a value-added Risk and Insurance service to the business which helps mitigate Camelot’s overall risk profile.
- Assist the delivery of the programme of Risk workshops.
- Maintains a full up to date suite of Business Risk Registers.
- Successfully coordinates and presents renewal data to Brokers.
- Communicates Insurance Policies to all key Business Personnel.
- Maintains an up to date claims database, identifies and reports on recurring issues identifying remedial actions.
- Issues certificates in a timely basis.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Identifies and solves a range of ambiguous and complex problems; analyses solutions and assesses each.
- Responds to non- standard requests from internal and/or external customers; effectively manages multiple priorities and investigates with assistance from others as needed.
- Able to understand and use advanced statistical / modelling techniques to solve problems.
- Implements and adapts policies with the aim of improved efficiency and effectiveness across own team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with non-finance partners built on trust. Clear and effective communicator.
- Can take charge of difficult challenges.
- Confidence/assertiveness in dealing with and presenting to senior managers with strong influencing skills.
What We'll Give YouWe look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.