Data Manager - Intelligence
The Security Intelligence Manager reports to the Security Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting the team’s objectives of safeguarding player trust in the National Lottery by complaint and data management, and the provision of intelligence in support of security investigations.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- To manage the team's complaint handling, data and analytical processes and procedures.
- Providing actionable intelligence, identify and assess emerging threats, implement learnings from intelligence gathered and from the outcome of investigations.
- Lead the analysis of large sets of data and provide timely information and intelligence in support of investigations and business needs.
- Manage the production of proactive reporting to identify suspicious activity across all channels.
What you'll bring to the table
- Able to solve complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Strong customer focus assessing requirements and anticipating customer needs.
- Develops and ensures successful implementation of processes and policies, aimed at continuous improvement within a strong control environment.
- Proactive and dynamic approach to any activity or task
- Able to think outside the box when delivering on projects
- Reliable and works to a high level of integrity
- Self motivated and driven to deliver within agreed timescales
- Independent thinking and positive collaborator
- Experienced and aware of Camelot’s business objectives and requirements
What we'll give youWe look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.