Non-Functional Test Analyst
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Non-Functional Test Analyst within our Quality Assurance team. If you have experience in an automation, development, role and are considering a future career in this space.... this role could be ideal for you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- As an NFT analyst you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a best in class Non-Functional test framework and strategy, ensuring production readiness and performance integrity of Camelot and The National Lottery
- You will provide expert advice and assistance to technical teams, identifying and understanding performance characteristics and bottlenecks across applications, processes and architecture whilst championing and driving forward best in class practises
- You will report to a Head of NFT & Environments and work alongside all Quality Assurance teams
What you'll bring to the table
- Software development experience based around Java and/or .NET Technologies
- Excellent coding skills in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C, PHP, Ruby, Python or similar
- Hands-on experience of defining and implementing performance test strategies
- Experience of performance test methodologies and test types
- Performance analysis, modelling, profiling and troubleshooting skills
- Industry recognised software testing qualifications such as ISEB/ISTQB
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.