A great opportunity has come up to work in a well respected and established people team here at Camelot, the home of The National Lottery. You will learn new things, have the opportunity to bring your ideas the table and you’ll be given the freedom to express yourself. The People Advisor role will report to one of our People Business Partners and be part of an immediate team of 5. The role is based predominantly in our Watford HQ but will involve travel to our sites in London & Northampton
Our focus in the coming years is about driving the growth of our games, personalising customer journeys and aligning our amazing life changing purpose with our players. We are only going to this by creating the best people experiences possible from the moment you apply to the day we sadly have to say goodbye.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By providing expert HR advice and guidance to people managers and employees across the business, ensuring people are at the heart of everything we do whilst considering the wider business impact.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Extensive experience in advising people managers and employees on Employee Relations issues, including but not limited to sickness absence, performance, and conduct matters.
- Be a subject matter expert in the latest employment law legislation and keep up to date with the latest changes and developments.
- The ability to coach and deliver workshops to managers to help them become best in class leaders.
- High standard of written and verbal communication, with an ability to influence and articulate accurately and clearly
- Ability to work closely with the other teams within the People team to ensure the full employee life cycle is managed well
What we'll give you:
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.