Lead Insight Business Partner, Product & Propositions
Leading a lovely team of 5, your role will be to provide our marketing teams with the why; in terms of sales performance and how research and insight supports this. Ultimately its about ensuring we are continually doing right by our customers.
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To deliver true business partnering capability to category marketing teams to get under the skin of the performance of our games and forming a compelling narrative to drive improvements as well making a significant impact of future game innovations to our portfolio. (From concept to launch)
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience with both Qual & Quant Research
- Skills in SQL/SAS/Qlik
- Proven experience in story telling and delivering compelling narratives.
- Influence, you'll need lots of this. You believe in what the research tells you, we need someone who works closely with relevent teams to ensure they are informed and take some positive action on this.
- You'll tell us how you've made a commercial impact in your previous role(s). As we've said, we want to unlock opportunities as that means more money for Good Causes.
- Experience of working in a B2C and B2B environment would be awesome (B2C is a must - putting customer at the heart is central to what we do).
- You'll show us how you lead an inspire teams to deliver your vision.
- Strategic mindset - we can't emphasise enough the opportunities here, its about going after the right ones.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.