Supply Chain Functional Consultant
DescriptionWe look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
We disttribute hundreds of thousands of deliveries to our retail partners every year from our national distribution centre, and are looking for a talented Supply Chain Functional Consultant to ensure that this process is as efficient as possible.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we devote to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and Euromillions.
How you'll make a difference
The mission of the IT Department is to “Make Camelot Work”, and the Supply Chain Functional Consultant will play a key part in that, supporting the systems that ensure our retailers have the right stock in the right place at the right time.
What you'll bring to the table
- Provide functional expertise of the applications and processes used in the Supply Chain at Camelot.
- Provide support to application owners & end users around the functionality of their applications to help meet the needs of the business.
- Work with application owners around scoping & designing of changes.
- Working with both internal and third party technical teams to deliver changes to applications.
- Manage to resolution incidents to ensure minimal impact to the business.
- To analyse incidents, identify trends and proactively work to reduce recurrence.
- Coordinate and manage cross functional teams from all areas of business as required to resolve incidents.
What we’ll give youWe look after our people - We’re big on personal development with plenty of training opportunities too. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days holidays and a generous pension scheme. We also offer 50% off gym membership, so no more excuses!
We keep it fun – we work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events
Staff engagement – we listen to our staff through annual surveys and respond to feedback. You’ll be fully engaged in the business and kept up to date with performance and strategy