Retail Marketing Planner
Come and be part of the team that ensures that the retailers, all 47,000 of them have the right point of sales for the array of campaigns so they can maximise sales on National Lottery.
Why work at Camelot?
- Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By delivering the strategic retail activation plans for Camelot’s marketing campaigns, step changing our impact on consumers through an insight and evaluation led approach
What you'll bring to the table
- The ability to build, recommend and deliver strategic retail activation plans, maximising the impact of the campaigns, before executing the plans across our 45,000 store estate.
- By delivering a step change in insight and evaluation within the retail team, delivering a full understanding of shopper behaviour, retailer segmentation and key levers/measures, thereby ensuring that all completed campaigns are fully evaluated
- Build, refine and gain sign off for a new retail activation strategy, with evaluation and insight at its heart.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed, and if you’d like to know more about what it’s like to work at Camelot check out this video