Business Process Analyst
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our newly formed Process Governance team. The Process Governance team is a newly formed team to act as a critical enabler for the business to comply with its license conditions.This will be done by applying best practice Business Process Management and control over new and existing processes and procedures through; the application of knowledge, skills, tools and systems to help define, measure, control and improve process across the Business.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference?
- Promote process management best practice across Camelot to maximise compliance with the license to run the National Lottery.
- Develop process framework, design & document processes and continually drive the maturity of process control across Camelot
- Champion the use of a new process repository and workflow solution across the business and be recognised as an expert user
- Promote the adoption of the new Process repository, providing support/training on using the tool and system administration
- Partner the business in BPM process modelling and continuous improvement
- Creation and management of reporting to monitor use and adherence
- Creation and maintenance of process and repository support documentation
- Support managing the relationship with external suppliers.
- Engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops and provide training
What you'll bring to the table:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Process modelling, design and continuous improvement
- Functional knowledge of iGrafx strongly desirable, if not another leading BPM tool
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis tools and techniques. BPMN knowledge
- Experience of working in a Regulated environment highly desirable
- Ability to engage stakeholders across the business at all levels and facilitate workshops.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple activities.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to identify and capture requirements, risks, issues
- Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train others in how to use our process repository, tools and techniques
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.