Campaign Analytics Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Campaign Analytics Manager to work within our Strategy, Data and Insights team; identifying opportunities to increase digital marketing ROI (return on investment).
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Identifying insights that will be used to ensure investment is allocated optimally and that the highest ROI is achieved via our targeted communications
- Providing insight value add through commentary and interpretation of reports and presentation of analysis to management
- Managing the Campaign analytics workstack ( incl test & learn programme), working with stakeholders to define, prioritise and deliver requirements
- Liaising with the technology team to ensure data is developed and maintained for insight and campaign analysis purposes
- Working with the Digital player comms team to drive the targeting of our outbound player communications through the recommendation of targeting improvements based on post campaign analysis
- Producing post campaign analysis to support future campaign planning and development and improve campaign effectiveness
- Automating analysis processes where relevant and to make outputs as effective and efficient as possible
What you'll bring to the table
- Hands-on experience working with data in a fast paced multi-channel environment
- Experience of delivering campaign analytics in a multi-channel or retail environment
- Experience with CRM, targeting software e.g. IBM Unica, Adobe Test & Target, ePiphany, Pega, Infor (experience of infor preferable), SAS/ SQL,R
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline drive environment
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.