Finance Business Partner - Innovation
New games are implemented into our business all the time! This role is working with the Innovation team to ascertain as to whether they will generate winners, money to good causes and sales.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turn over nearly £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes.
- We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How You'll Make a Difference
Be the finance mind and partner driving the Strategy & Innovation team to ensure that future game developments deliver incremental sales, good causes and gross margin in line with Camelot’s strategic plan. Working with the Commercial team to keep a finger on the pulse of the business trading performance...
What You'll Bring To The Table
- To become the business expert in our game P&L’s down to gross margin and variable overheads
- To build strong relationships with the S&I team
- Provide critical and robust analysis of future game developments, assessing the impact on the Camelot P&L and finding ways to maximise returns
- Deliver 5 year plan, budget and re-forecasts of sales to margin whilst significantly improving our current processes
- Promote better understanding of the P&L amongst the commercial team with more insightful reporting, tools and training
- Build expertise in complex statistical areas that influence our sales forecasting, in particular our forecasting of roll series, to assess how robust they are and drive improvement
What We Will Give You In ReturnHow about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).