Brand Manager for a NEW EXCITING GAME & Thunderball - 9 Month FTC
As Brand Manager roles go, this one is pretty special! We are looking for a Brand Manager to support with the launch of our most exciting new lottery game in over 10 years and work on our existing successful Thunderball game.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- By identifing and delivering the growth opportunity for Thunderball and give the game a distinct reason for consumers to play regularly
- By launching the most exciting new lottery game in over 10 years to a new generation of players
You’ll report on how the games are doing and plan activities to drive brand engagement and get our players playing. You will work closely within the team and wider business on annual planning activities whilst ensuring reactive marketing campaigns are activated through integrated channels.
What you'll bring to the table
- Leading the campaign development for Thunderball though campaign briefs, planning and supporting the delivery and performance of Thunderball plans.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the Thunderball player & commercial performance. Includes identifying growth opportunities, working collaboratively with teams to test and learn, and maximising the return of any marketing investment granted to the game
- Own the end-to-end consumer experience – ensuring our products, platforms and campaigns meet and exceed consumer needs to achieve business targets
- Provide strong support to the Marketing Manager in delivering the new annuity game to market across all platforms
- Looks to deliver work at a high quality standard, minimising risk of error
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.