SAP Demand Manager (FICO)
Camelot Group (Operators of The National Lottery) are looking for a Demand Manager to be the bridge between Finance and Technology. Your role will be to get a detailed understanding of the Finance teams, their technological needs and struggles across a number of technologies and applications (predominantly SAP) and liaising with the technical teams to rectify and continuously improve. Additionally, in a small team there will be the opportunity, and need, to get stuck in predominantly around SAP extractors and ABAP - Therefore if you're currently in a technical, hands-on, position and are looking to make an impact in the wider business...let's have a chat!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Building a strong rapport within both the Finance and Technology departments to enable a knowledge of transfer
- Working with application owners within the Finance Department around scoping & designing changes to ensure it meets their business needs
- Managing resolution incidents to ensure minimal impact to the business
- Analysing incidents, identify trends and proactively working to reduce recurrences
- Coordinate and manage cross functional teams from all areas of business as required to resolve incidents
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong background and knowledge in Functional Consulting/Demand Management experience of SAP FICO
- A good awareness and understanding of SAP P2P & Project Systems
- ITIL v3 methodology to manage incidents and problems
- Professional mentality when working with stakeholders and end users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team members must be flexible, responsive, enthusiastic, have the ability to work alone and as part of a team and to foster positive relationships.
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.