Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new UX and Design team in our Watford Office. You will be working closely within a tight-knit team of designers and copywriters to deliver an expansive and varied level of work which spans every part of Camelot and the National Lottery brand
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference:
- Deliver user flows and high level designs for a range of devices and interfaces using sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work closely with other UX/UI Designers, Product Owners and Engineers to improve our range of products
- Create, test and iterate concepts and prototypes that put the customer at the centre of our solutions
- Build strong working relationships with the wider digital team, ensuring our cross functional skill sets are utilised as effectively as possible
- Natural drive and ambition to learn and grow as a UX designer
What you'll bring to the table:
- Relevant practical experience designing digital products and features for web and app
- User Experience/HCI/Design related degree or commercial experience at an agency or
- A strong portfolio that showcases your UX process
- Experience of responsive and mobile design
- A strong understanding of how best to utilise research and data in design
- Knowledge in the practice of user centred design
What we’ll give you:
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.