Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Security Engineer within our Award Winning Information Security Team!
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover around £7billion per year across both retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of less than 1000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
The Security Engineer is a vital part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC), reporting to the Information Security Manager. This role will be responsible for implementing new technologies, improving and maintaining the current infrastructure and systems used by the security analysts both on premise and in our AWS environment.
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre or Information Security function;
- Experience of supporting Elastic clusters
- Experience of working with a LogRhythm SIEM and other SOC tools such as IPS, DLP, security endpoint solutions etc.
- Testing, deploying and working with web services using SOAP and REST interfaces
- Ability to write complex regular expressions
- Ability to code in Python (or similar language) to an intermediate level
- Ability to write scripts in *NIX and / or Windows environments at an intermediate – advanced level
- Experience of working with AWS environment
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, Routing and DNS
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. We’ll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.