CRM Planning Manager
Delivering personalised experiences to our players is key pillar of our strategy to deliver more money for good causes and we have created an exciting new role which will plan and orchestrate a player segment level CRM strategy which will be consistent across our owned, earned and paid channels.
How you'l make a difference
You are the point person in how we deliver our communications to our players. From chairing meetings with the wider digital team on what our key messages are on a weekly basis to owning the contact strategy and being true to our rules of engagement, you will make a difference by maximise value from our campaigns, improving our engagement scores and being a catalyst in growing our campaign assets.
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience in a similar role would be lovely. No seriously... it will.
- Awesome experience and knowledge of CRM and data driven marketing.
- Its all about the channels; whether it be paid, earned and owned media you'll be able to oversee the governance of consistent targeting and messaging.
- Experience of customer data platforms. We would LOVE you if you had expeirence of Tealium Audience Stream.
- You have roots in data driven marketing. From planning and targeting to decisioning to executing and deployment - you get it!
- Performance marketing will be second nature to you. It's all about using analysis and testing to optimise activity.
- You'll be able to interpret multiple sources of insight and data to design CRM strategies and be able to communicate across multiple stakeholders (usually the Digital, Data, IT and Brand teams.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).