Creative Delivery Manager
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You'll be heading up the creative activity across our business. This will include managing our internal team and third party agency. You'll firstly need to get stuck in to and understand the creative needs of our business. You'll then make sure the function is set up with the right strategy and capability for delivery. You'll also inspire the team to create impactful solutions that deliver great business results and ROI.
What you'll bring to the table
- You'll have a broad mix of experience from both a creative services background (ideally as a designer) and commercial ability (building strategy, managing budgets, tracking costs, leading teams etc).
- You'll have experience in managing the creative output for big brands and retail campaigns including point of sale creative.
- You're a leader. You've led teams, third party partnerships and managed senior stakeholders across the business.
- You'll have managed the creative delivery from concepts to artwork.
- Experience in building a creative services capability plan and print supply strategy.
- You're a creative thinker that delivers impactful business results as well as quality design work.
- Understanding the impact of costs, experience in negotiating prices for print and promotional supply and tracking these throughout the financial year.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus, car allowance, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).