Internal Communications Manager - 12 month FTC
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to help connect every Camelot employee to our cause of changing lives!
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow.
- It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By connecting every Camelot employee to our cause of changing lives - whether it's making millionaires or our incredible funding for good causes, we want every employee to feel connected to that purpose - with pride. The team create, empower and support engaging, two-way, relevant communication to every person working at Camelot using real-time, easy-to-use platforms which are accessible from every location on every device.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Create, cascade and maintain purpose-aligned and engaging communications, communication strategies and internal campaigns which are aligned to the company purpose and strategy - monthly content planning, support new channel implementation, build and nurture key stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Empower and support leaders and key business stakeholders with authentic, relevant, two-way communications to support and engage their own teams and the business - comms champions network, leadership communication workshops
- Create, update, advocate, support and maintain internal brand which is aligned to our external brand and customer
- Key stakeholder in end-to-end internal events - logistics, communications and content
- Support the rest of the IC team (Head Of and Executive) to ensure we are best placed and optimised in our workload to provide the Exec team, the HR team and the wider business with a best-in-class, cutting edge and forward-thinking communication service which will deliver an informed, engaged and connected workforce
As a gaming company, we are serious about play so those without a sense of fun in the workplace need not apply! We think that ultimately this is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact on our business.