Regulatory Affairs Executive
We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Executive to play an integral role in managing Camelot’s relationship with the Gambling Commission, and ensuring that regulatory requirements and risks are understood across Camelot.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. Every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By building a strong relationship with the Gambling Commission, supporting Camelot in gaining approval for regulatory proposals across games and channels to enable our growth plans for the National Lottery, and ensuring that regulatory requirements and risks are understood across all aspects of running the National Lottery. .
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong analytical ability and report writing skills to help gain approval for regulatory proposals that will support the growth of The National Lottery and amount of money given to good causes
- Strong communication skills to help ensure that the wider business is fully aware of its regulatory responsibilities
- Ensuring regulatory requirements and risks are clearly understood, and taken into account, across the business
- Ability to build productive working relationships with Gambling Commission officials