Lead Research Business Partner (Brand, Comms and Experience)
We are on the search for someone (awesome) to head up our brand/communications and experience insight team to focus on unlocking opportunities for The National Lottery brand.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow.. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will be pivotal in driving change from all the insight and research we have across all our customer touchpoints. The biggest difference you will make is identifying and driving opportunities which will give our players them the best possible experience. The role also focuses on our relationship with our 47000+ retailers and ensuring they are engaged and we continue to work in partnership with them.
You will lead and inspire a team of 5 (which likely to grow with ambitions we have) to ensure value is being unlocked and we are maximising opportunities in the right areas.
What you'll bring to the table
- You will bring a solid toolkit of experience with you. You'll have jedi like powers across all research methodologies.
- Influence, you'll need lots of this. You believe in what the research tells you, we need someone who works closely with relevent teams to ensure they are informed and take some positive action on this.
- You'll tell us how you've made a commercial impact in your previous role(s). As we've said, we want to unlock opportunities as that means more money for Good Causes.
- Experience of working in a B2C and B2B environment would be awesome (B2C is a must - putting customer at the heart is central to what we do).
- You'll show us how you lead an inspire teams to deliver your vision.
- Strategic mindset - we can't emphasise enough the opportunities here, its about going after the right ones.
- Experience - We know the job is a little different (but very accurate of what we want to achieve). If you're currently a Head of Research, Head of Customer Research, Head of Brand Research, Senior Customer Research Manager (you know where we are going with this..) - then push that apply button... go on. Push it.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).