Recruitment Business Partner
We are a close knit recruitment team and a small (but nicely formed) bunch and looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to not only lead on some cool recruitment projects, but also do some exciting stuff along the way.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By hiring awesome people! You see its quite simple.. We want to continue to changing lives for our players and good causes. YOU will be hiring key people across our Digital, IT and Data teams to make this happen. You'll be delivering amazing candidate experiences and building our employer brand as a place people can do their best work.
What you'll bring to the table
- You gotta have solid IT, Digital & Data recruiting experience (We'd love all three, but IT and Digital is key)
- Candidate experience is the centre of your world, if it's not this aint the gig for you.
- You know how to source candidates and where to source them from. Its all in the source!
- You have an identity as a recruiter, we dont want generic. We want you to create unique experiences for current and future employees.
- You're an excellent communicator and fabulous at managing stakeholders.
- You're a digital native, technology doesn't phase you and you get excited by using it to improve your typical day to day.
- You bring the outside in. You like networking and will always look to see how we can do stuff better.
- Being curious is great, but doing something about it is even greater.
- You're the type of person who makes things happen and gets things done.
- If you can bake that would be a bonus! We love cake.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).