Recruitment Business Partner
We are a close knit recruitment team and a small (but nicely formed) bunch and looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to not only lead on some cool recruitment projects, but also do some exciting stuff along the way.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
This is a diverse role covering a wide mix of the business with a focus on technical and digital recruitment. This will include creating recruitment strategies, leading recruitment process, managing stakeholders from a resourcing perspective.
What you'll bring to the table
- You’ll be excited about creating recruitment strategies.
- You'll have loads of experience on delivering the end to end process of internal recruitment.
- Experience with technical or digital recruitment would be a strong bonus.
- You're an excellent communicator and fabulous at managing stakeholders.
- You're a digital native, technology doesn't phase you and you get excited by using it to improve your typical day to day.
- You’re forward thinking and are up to date with the latest recruitment trends.
- You're the type of person who makes things happen and gets things done.
- If you can bake that would be a bonus! We love cake.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).