Accounts Payable Manager
A bit about us
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Do you want to work for a £7 billion business, who gives £30 million pounds a week to good causes? Here at Camelot we are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager. Reporting in to the Group Finance Operations Manager you will be responsible for supporting an efficient and controlled purchase to pay process. Leading and motivating the team, ensuring targets are hit monthly.
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience of managing an accounts payable function
- Experienced in managing a team and can demonstrate expertise in motivating and developing people
- Demonstrable track record of improving process and controls
- Strong excel and systems experience necessary
- Able to forge strong relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to provide constructive challenge where necessary
- Experience of using SAP desirable
- Must be self-motivated and self starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload,
- Strives for excellence and continuous improvement
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).