Digital CRM Executive
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30 million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference
We are looking for a Digital CRM Executive who will assist in the planning and briefing of campaigns for our players. The role sits within our Digital Player Communications team who are responsible for the delivery of category, product and channel objectives directed at Digital consumers.
You will be responsible for making sure our campaigns are effective and running like clockwork and ensure that we’re smashing our Digital Commerce objectives. There’s lots to get involved with from agreeing test and tracking plans, managing the deployment of campaigns, communicating our campaigns across the business and even getting involved with creative and copy side of things too.
What you’ll bring to the table
- You’re a direct marketing/customer retention guru
- Campaign briefing/management is your bag
- You’re an experienced Online Marketer
- You have database marketing experience or have used a campaign broadcast tool to set up and execute campaigns - if you have both you’re a bit of a show off!
- Numbers don’t phase you – you’re highly numerate and are able to interpret results to drive actions
- You're excited and inspired by CRM principles.
- You're creative & constantly looking for solutions and opportunities